Evolv DNA Forum
Sign up Calendar Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment   Page 2 of 2      Prev   1   2
kbriggs

Junior Member
Registered:
Posts: 15
Reply with quote  #16 
Quote:
Originally Posted by VapingBad
As I said I am not exactly sure what your issue is, but if it is that the store you bought it from gave incorrect specs


That's a separate (although related) issue I addressed in the other topic. Here I'm asking for a simple feature change that would be trivial to implement in the firmware.

kbriggs

Junior Member
Registered:
Posts: 15
Reply with quote  #17 
Quote:
Originally Posted by retird
@kbriggs....... just wondering what coil build you are using that runs so close to the max output voltage and at what wattage setting....


I have one particular dual clapton kanthal build (7-wrap 26g/36g, 0.52 ohm) in my Limitless Plus RDTA that I like at 85 watts. That's 6.65 volts and perfectly fine on my DNA 200 but a total fail on the 133 with its 6 volt limit.

retird

Avatar / Picture

Administrator
Registered:
Posts: 1,187
Reply with quote  #18 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbriggs


I have one particular dual clapton kanthal build (7-wrap 26g/36g, 0.52 ohm) in my Limitless Plus RDTA that I like at 85 watts. That's 6.65 volts and perfectly fine on my DNA 200 but a total fail on the 133 with its 6 volt limit.



Thanks for the info and yes the build at that wattage isn't a good fit for the 133 or 167 but well fitted for a 200/250......  Having the calculated voltage on the display won't solve that.  Do you have any builds that you use on the 133 in TP, or in Wattage mode, that give you a great vape?

__________________
I am not an employee of and do not represent Evolv Inc.  My opinions are just that and are not meant to be fact or even correct.

kbriggs

Junior Member
Registered:
Posts: 15
Reply with quote  #19 
Quote:
Originally Posted by retird
Having the calculated voltage on the display won't solve that.


Understood but it's handy to see where I'm at at any given time. I have dozens of mods, RTAs and RDAs and I'm swapping them around and trying different builds at different wattages with different airflow configurations, etc.

Quote:
Do you have any builds that you use on the 133 in TP, or in Wattage mode, that give you a great vape?


Yeah, I can build lower, and do. I was just giving an example of where it has occurred before.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.