Sexy mods with many devices not setup properly by Lost Vape, and numerous complaints of their SS curve. For your mod resistance a conservative value (lower) is better than higher.
The solid copper tool no longer works on 200 series boards
Here's a link for a quick and dirty method. https://evolvapor.forumchitchat.com/post?id=7522239&trail=75
Read from post 72 onwards. OR, here's the short version.
Mod resistance calibration (giz method)
- A coil will work, but the Test is best run with about a 4in. - 6in. piece of tc wire across an RDA build decks posts.
- In Escribe (mod tab), set Mod Resistance to 0.
- In wire profile, Power = 1 Temp = 0 / Preheat temp = 1 preheat Punch = 1 Preheat Time Limit = 0.
- Upload To Device...attach deck with coil or wire to mod...pulse (quick) fire to get mod to check cold ohms (if new coil question asked, answer yes)...
- Run Atomizer Analyzer ... allow wire to cool back to room temperature (extremely important) & subtract the Cold Ohms from the Raw Ohms...
The difference will be the Mod Resistance..
Run your own 'thermal characteristics' - 3 hours Same tab (mod) as your battery info lower down. Watch this video.
- DELETE the SS material file, and load the Steam-engine version