Evolv DNA Forum
Sign up Calendar Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment   Page 3 of 6      Prev   1   2   3   4   5   6   Next
2legsshrt

Senior Member
Registered:
Posts: 120
Reply with quote  #31 
I mean do you think the board is going to stand up like the 200.
Spygoat Vapes

Junior Member
Registered:
Posts: 12
Reply with quote  #32 
Quote:
Originally Posted by dylang919
How did you get this mod ordered? I went to sp customs website and the only mods he had on there to order were unregulated box mods. I ordered a sx 350j v2 box from him about 6 months ago and it turned out great. It's still in my rotation. The website doesn't have anything to pick from anymore. Let me know how you ordered if you don't mind and have the time. Thank You.


I know Thomas at S&P. This was their first DNA250. Shoot him an email.
Spygoat Vapes

Junior Member
Registered:
Posts: 12
Reply with quote  #33 
Quote:
Originally Posted by dylang919
How did you get this mod ordered? I went to sp customs website and the only mods he had on there to order were unregulated box mods. I ordered a sx 350j v2 box from him about 6 months ago and it turned out great. It's still in my rotation. The website doesn't have anything to pick from anymore. Let me know how you ordered if you don't mind and have the time. Thank You.


I just spoke to Thomas from S&P, he said to contact him on Facebook and he'll respond. He had to take the DNA250 off his site because he had an issue with someone ordering them via fraudulent cards.
Spygoat Vapes

Junior Member
Registered:
Posts: 12
Reply with quote  #34 
and another DNA250 added to the stable. This time it is another Boxer DNA250. I like it!
BOXER_250_02.JPG 
BOXER_250_01.JPG 

dylang919

Member
Registered:
Posts: 95
Reply with quote  #35 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spygoat Vapes


I just spoke to Thomas from S&P, he said to contact him on Facebook and he'll respond. He had to take the DNA250 off his site because he had an issue with someone ordering them via fraudulent cards.


Thanks brother. What size box is that? B box? He should be able to get a max amps 2800 in that box size for sure if it's a B enclosure.
Vapin_nomad

Junior Member
Registered:
Posts: 1
Reply with quote  #36 
Boss 3000 v2 DNA 250
This mod is quality. The DNA chip, with the 2a
Charging is awesome.

Attached Images
jpeg 14786388022771102100352.jpg (288.92 KB, 75 views)


__________________
Innokin coolfire 4/crown 1 sub-ohm tank
Eleaf iPower/Kanger Protank 4
Boss 3k v2 DNA 250/crown 2

dylang919

Member
Registered:
Posts: 95
Reply with quote  #37 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vapin_nomad
Boss 3000 v2 DNA 250
This mod is quality. The DNA chip, with the 2a
Charging is awesome.


Nice mod. I posted my BOSS too . Love all 3 of my BOSS mods.
dylang919

Member
Registered:
Posts: 95
Reply with quote  #38 
I still really like my reuleaux DNA 200 . could I send it to Evolv, purchase a 250, and have them install it for me?
retird

Avatar / Picture

Administrator
Registered:
Posts: 1,187
Reply with quote  #39 
Quote:
Originally Posted by dylang919
I still really like my reuleaux DNA 200 . could I send it to Evolv, purchase a 250, and have them install it for me?


Don't believe they offer that type of service.  There are a lot of "modders" around that may be able to help ya out....it will take more work than just changing the board...

__________________
I am not an employee of and do not represent Evolv Inc.  My opinions are just that and are not meant to be fact or even correct.

dylang919

Member
Registered:
Posts: 95
Reply with quote  #40 
Quote:
Originally Posted by retird


Don't believe they offer that type of service.  There are a lot of "modders" around that may be able to help ya out....it will take more work than just changing the board...


Like what? Evolv made it sound like you could just remove one and install the other.
retird

Avatar / Picture

Administrator
Registered:
Posts: 1,187
Reply with quote  #41 
Quote:
Originally Posted by dylang919
Like what? Evolv made it sound like you could just remove one and install the other.


Wiring:

http://allaboute-cigarettes.proboards.com/thread/59815/wismec-reuleaux-dna200-strip

Similar device (rx200):







__________________
I am not an employee of and do not represent Evolv Inc.  My opinions are just that and are not meant to be fact or even correct.

dylang919

Member
Registered:
Posts: 95
Reply with quote  #42 
Quote:
Originally Posted by retird


Wiring:

http://allaboute-cigarettes.proboards.com/thread/59815/wismec-reuleaux-dna200-strip

Similar device (rx200):








Yeah, too much work. Lol. Wish wismec would release a DNA 250.
ChunkyButt200

Avatar / Picture

Administrator
Registered:
Posts: 1,516
Reply with quote  #43 
Quote:
Originally Posted by dylang919
I still really like my reuleaux DNA 200 . could I send it to Evolv, purchase a 250, and have them install it for me?
do you have the reuleaux with the DNA 200 or the cheaper rx 200? If you have the reuleaux with the DNA 200 board, the DNA 250 would be a simple drop in, transplant. The 200 and the 250 have the same dimensions and wiring hookup. Rx not so easy.

__________________
1.21 JIGAWATTS............GREAT SCOTT!........WHAT THE HELL IS A JIGAWATT?
• I am not employed by nor do I represent Evolv Inc.  All opinions are my own, they are just opinion not fact and can be wrong •
Latest versions of EScribe: DNA 200 • DNA 75  Common problems
EVOLV HELP DESK - https://helpdesk.evolvapor.com/?a=add
LOST VAPE WARRANTY REPAIR - http://www.lostvaperepaircenter.com
dylang919

Member
Registered:
Posts: 95
Reply with quote  #44 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChunkyButt200
do you have the reuleaux with the DNA 200 or the cheaper rx 200? If you have the reuleaux with the DNA 200 board, the DNA 250 would be a simple drop in, transplant. The 200 and the 250 have the same dimensions and wiring hookup. Rx not so easy.


I have the DNA 200.
Modbustersecig

Avatar / Picture

Member
Registered:
Posts: 73
Reply with quote  #45 
DNA 250 installed in the Opus wonderful .Match up and the design of the box and mounting of the board makes for excellent heat dissipation comes in handy 2 amp charging that board.putts out.No need to worry about toting a huge mod around with the charging time it's fast .

Attached Images
jpeg 20161113_123913.jpg (260.10 KB, 66 views)
jpeg 20161111_081338.jpg (273.86 KB, 64 views)


__________________
Any one seen the fire extinguisher I don't believe that's vapor

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.