Evolv DNA Forum
Sign up Calendar Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment  
Lorenzo

Junior Member
Registered:
Posts: 7
Reply with quote  #1 
Sometime I put an hot atomizer but I can't use it in temperature mode since the base ohms are to high. It could be good to manually adjust the ohms when I look the new resistance
Wingsfan0310

Avatar / Picture

Member
Registered:
Posts: 81
Reply with quote  #2 
You can do it in Escribe in the general tab in the Atomizer Analyzer (bottom of the page). It only takes a few minutes for a hot tank to cool off though.

Cheers,
Steve
Lorenzo

Junior Member
Registered:
Posts: 7
Reply with quote  #3 
I know. I mean I'd like to adjust ohms in the mod itself
blueridgedog

Avatar / Picture

Moderator
Registered:
Posts: 573
Reply with quote  #4 
I get in this frequently with my wife...she keeps two aromamizers in rotation.  If she is charging and vaping, then takes her atomizer off of my loaner mod when hers is charged, she now has the classic "hot atty" paradox.  The only solution is to never put a hot atomizer on a TC mod.  Go dig out the other atomizer or let it cool off for a few minutes.
VapingBad

Avatar / Picture

Administrator
Registered:
Posts: 2,449
Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueridgedog
I get in this frequently with my wife...she keeps two aromamizers in rotation.  If she is charging and vaping, then takes her atomizer off of my loaner mod when hers is charged, she now has the classic "hot atty" paradox.  The only solution is to never put a hot atomizer on a TC mod.  Go dig out the other atomizer or let it cool off for a few minutes.

Maybe set her up with a profile with ohms locked if she only uses a few different builds.

__________________
• I am not employed by nor do I represent Evolv Inc.  All opinions are my own, they are just opinion not fact and can be wrong •

Latest versions of EScribe: DNA 200/250DNA 75
Common problems
Lorenzo

Junior Member
Registered:
Posts: 7
Reply with quote  #6 
I have so many tanks and during my tests I need to change often. Or sometimes I need to change the mod and get one with fresh battery and continue to use an "hot" Atty.
I like this feature in the x cube mod.
The DigitalAlchemist

Junior Member
Registered:
Posts: 6
Reply with quote  #7 
I was actually browsing the internet for this. Sometimes I prefer a TC'd vape to be +/- 0.02 ohms or so. There are mods out there that can do this, and I know I can do it in the software but this is something I usually need to adjust on the fly.
mrz

Junior Member
Registered:
Posts: 5
Reply with quote  #8 
I join to this request.
Escribe is great but most of the udjustments should be available, especially ohm udjustments.
Its time to add a menu to allow adjustments for the dna 200 so it can be independent. (as an option if possible)
Ill buy one more mod if this option will be added! [smile]
blueridgedog

Avatar / Picture

Moderator
Registered:
Posts: 573
Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:
Originally Posted by VapingBad

Maybe set her up with a profile with ohms locked if she only uses a few different builds.


yea...i am doing just that and putting the same wire in all profile slots and locking them all to the ohm build that I use (it never changes).  I have to put an end to the phone support for "I got it messed up again".
VapingBad

Avatar / Picture

Administrator
Registered:
Posts: 2,449
Reply with quote  #10 
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueridgedog


yea...i am doing just that and putting the same wire in all profile slots and locking them all to the ohm build that I use (it never changes).  I have to put an end to the phone support for "I got it messed up again".

lol phone support, Mrs Bad doesn't vape, but she does use a computer, a Smart TV, a car and many other technical things.  My favourite one was a call about all the text in a report she was writing in Word disappeared. I could just hear a fast clicking noise in the background and said "do you have something resting on the space bar?", "oh yes my folder", "take it off and press [ctrl][z]".

__________________
• I am not employed by nor do I represent Evolv Inc.  All opinions are my own, they are just opinion not fact and can be wrong •

Latest versions of EScribe: DNA 200/250DNA 75
Common problems
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.