Evolv DNA Forum
Sign up Calendar Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment   Page 5 of 6     «   Prev   2   3   4   5   6   Next
scoopy

Avatar / Picture

Member
Registered:
Posts: 310
Reply with quote  #61 
Alee132. ...I got a case off of shape ways that is a stretched version of the reference case......I have a max amps 2250 in it. ...just go to shape ways and search dna 200.....pick the slut labs ones.....Once u click on one of his products click his name and it will bring up 5 or 6 different versions of the reference case...but I agree hell ya I want an aluminium reference model but a bigger one would be even better
__________________
[wave]
redwolfe90

Junior Member
Registered:
Posts: 28
Reply with quote  #62 
I personally can't wait until the reference case kits are ready to buy. I've wanted one since I first saw a photo.
digatel

Avatar / Picture

Senior Member
Registered:
Posts: 103
Reply with quote  #63 
Quote:
Originally Posted by John
Don't worry, these will happen eventually...

John, how will I know when these are ready? I live in Sandusky, Ohio (Cedar Point), so I will gladly drive to you to pick one of these up when the time comes!
Tomr1088

Senior Member
Registered:
Posts: 104
Reply with quote  #64 
One of the guys on the ecigarette forum is making a machined version of the reference case but a tiny bit bigger for a 1300mah lipo. Should be able to be ordered through a co-op soon
laadam

Member
Registered:
Posts: 69
Reply with quote  #65 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomr1088
One of the guys on the ecigarette forum is making a machined version of the reference case but a tiny bit bigger for a 1300mah lipo. Should be able to be ordered through a co-op soon


I know I'm getting lazy now, but... Link?
digatel

Avatar / Picture

Senior Member
Registered:
Posts: 103
Reply with quote  #66 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomr1088
One of the guys on the ecigarette forum is making a machined version of the reference case but a tiny bit bigger for a 1300mah lipo. Should be able to be ordered through a co-op soon

Nice! This is all great stuff!
Tomr1088

Senior Member
Registered:
Posts: 104
Reply with quote  #67 
Quote:
Originally Posted by laadam
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomr1088
One of the guys on the ecigarette forum is making a machined version of the reference case but a tiny bit bigger for a 1300mah lipo. Should be able to be ordered through a co-op soon


I know I'm getting lazy now, but... Link?


https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/threads/mike-n-tibs-dna-mods.542055/
laadam

Member
Registered:
Posts: 69
Reply with quote  #68 
Thank you, tomr
alee132

Senior Member
Registered:
Posts: 112
Reply with quote  #69 
Quote:
Originally Posted by scoopy
Alee132. ...I got a case off of shape ways that is a stretched version of the reference case......I have a max amps 2250 in it. ...just go to shape ways and search dna 200.....pick the slut labs ones.....Once u click on one of his products click his name and it will bring up 5 or 6 different versions of the reference case...but I agree hell ya I want an aluminium reference model but a bigger one would be even better
ya i knew about those since they went up as i check shapways daily for new dna200 stuff but i really dont want them. I really want something with metal threads so i can open and swap batteries on regular so I dont have to charge USB slowly. I have nice lipo balance charger.
Brandon

Avatar / Picture

Administrator
Registered:
Posts: 125
Reply with quote  #70 
Quote:
Originally Posted by digatel
Quote:
John, how will I know when these are ready? I live in Sandusky, Ohio (Cedar Point), so I will gladly drive to you to pick one of these up when the time comes!


Soon, very soon.
alee132

Senior Member
Registered:
Posts: 112
Reply with quote  #71 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon
Quote:
Originally Posted by digatel
Quote:
John, how will I know when these are ready? I live in Sandusky, Ohio (Cedar Point), so I will gladly drive to you to pick one of these up when the time comes!


Soon, very soon.


Are you going to do kits with everything at reduced price and or just case/buttons/510/etc without chip/battery?  Also are there going to be put already put together ones by you?
Brandon

Avatar / Picture

Administrator
Registered:
Posts: 125
Reply with quote  #72 
Honestly, we're still working through the details and cost but it looks as though we'll offer both.
alee132

Senior Member
Registered:
Posts: 112
Reply with quote  #73 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon
Honestly, we're still working through the details and cost but it looks as though we'll offer both.


Great now hopefully the cost can stay lower than if you wanted to buy a prebuilt mod or any other production mod.
copyman

Avatar / Picture

Junior Member
Registered:
Posts: 11
Reply with quote  #74 
Sorry for the the impertinence, but to ask - Does expected soon to appear aluminum case (box)? Customers do not like plastic 3D Printing ...
kraze6548

Member
Registered:
Posts: 37
Reply with quote  #75 
I was to impatient to wait for the evolve release. I just ordered one from a guy on facebook his name is yosikadiri mert lim . He has 3 colors and they can hold a 1000 to 1300 mah lipo depending on dimensions.   People had great reviews on them . still going to buy an evolve one just to have it. but if u are impatient like me hes great to deal with and kept me in the loop through the whole process. He sells prebuilt mod and just case. check his fb page if u are interested
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.