I recieved my VT75 Nano today and decided to add support for 316L Clapton wire since I love using it. I made the material profile with Steam Engine and it works perfectly. I also updated the firmware since EScribe had a pop up thingy that asked me if I wanted to and since I did all that I can not access profiles on my mod. I could do it before I played around with EScribe.
When I lock my device and try to change the profile with + or - buttons it just says "locked click 5x".
Coil locking, material changing and stealth function all work as they should but I can not change the profiles at all! Cant even access the "menu"
Things I have tried to fix this issue:
- soft and hard restart (hard restart doesnt even delete my settings)
- adding more materials to the mod
- downgrading firmware to an older version
- factory reset
- trying different battery and cleaning the terminals and battery cap
- adding more materials to fill up all the profiles with different wire
(I tried most of those options multiple times, with and without a battery in my mod)
It seems like it's a software problem, is there a fix I can do to fix it? Does anyone have factory VT75 Nano firmware I can try? Or is it EScribe bug?