Evolv DNA Forum
Sign up Calendar Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment   Page 2 of 2      Prev   1   2
rupert.n

Junior Member
Registered:
Posts: 3
Reply with quote  #16 
OK, so in order to change my battery setting from LiPo to 18650, I had to select "Manufacturer" rather than "Advanced". Thank you anyway -- just leaving this reply here in case somebody after me has the same issue.

Thanks again -- your fast support is really appreciated.
LeeWB3

Junior Member
Registered:
Posts: 14
Reply with quote  #17 
What is best practices when running Battery Analyzer with 18650s and 26650s as far as wattage?  On the DNA 200s they recommend 40W, but the battery sag in the standard batteries gives you various messages about not being able to hit that wattage as the battery gets low.  Still use 40W?
VapingBad

Avatar / Picture

Administrator
Registered:
Posts: 2,449
Reply with quote  #18 
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeWB3
What is best practices when running Battery Analyzer with 18650s and 26650s as far as wattage?  On the DNA 200s they recommend 40W, but the battery sag in the standard batteries gives you various messages about not being able to hit that wattage as the battery gets low.  Still use 40W?


The wattage you normally vape at.

__________________
• I am not employed by nor do I represent Evolv Inc.  All opinions are my own, they are just opinion not fact and can be wrong •

Latest versions of EScribe: DNA 200/250DNA 75
Common problems
ChunkyButt200

Avatar / Picture

Administrator
Registered:
Posts: 1,516
Reply with quote  #19 
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeWB3
What is best practices when running Battery Analyzer with 18650s and 26650s as far as wattage?  On the DNA 200s they recommend 40W, but the battery sag in the standard batteries gives you various messages about not being able to hit that wattage as the battery gets low.  Still use 40W?
you can use whatever wattage you want. since i'm not a fan of any of the available 26650's i would run them at 40w or below. i ran BA at 70 watts on my SDNA 75 and even though the weak battery message was flashing towards the end of the test, it was still able to perform the test. even tho the battery can't provide the set wattage it will continue the test at a wattage it can fire at.

__________________
1.21 JIGAWATTS............GREAT SCOTT!........WHAT THE HELL IS A JIGAWATT?
• I am not employed by nor do I represent Evolv Inc.  All opinions are my own, they are just opinion not fact and can be wrong •
Latest versions of EScribe: DNA 200 • DNA 75  Common problems
EVOLV HELP DESK - https://helpdesk.evolvapor.com/?a=add
LOST VAPE WARRANTY REPAIR - http://www.lostvaperepaircenter.com
Magus48

Junior Member
Registered:
Posts: 2
Reply with quote  #20 
Hi people!
Anybody can share the CSV file for AWT 26650 4500 / 75a?
I did test the battery, but still one day is not enough battery.
Wayneo

Senior Member
Registered:
Posts: 296
Reply with quote  #21 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magus48
Hi people!
Anybody can share the CSV file for AWT 26650 4500 / 75a?
I did test the battery, but still one day is not enough battery.


YOUR CSV should be perfect for YOUR battery. Since battery life is the issue, perhaps someone should chime in on the "Cell soft cutoff" value.

In the meantime you could use the "Search" option up there. ^^^^^^

__________________
My old tired eyes don't look at skewed, moire filled cell phone photos. Printscreen - Sniping tool or [ALT]+[PRT SCN], open MSPaint and paste [CTRL]+[V]
JimScotty0

Avatar / Picture

Junior Member
Registered:
Posts: 11
Reply with quote  #22 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magus48
Hi people!
Anybody can share the CSV file for AWT 26650 4500 / 75a?
I did test the battery, but still one day is not enough battery.


I use the AWT 26650 exclusively with my HCigar VT75 and ran the battery analyzer with the results attached.

 
Attached Files
csv AWT_IMR_26650.csv (387 Bytes, 35 views)


__________________
Enjoying a warm TC vape on my ThinkVape Finder DNA250, LostVape Triade DNA250, Reuleaux DNA200, or one of 2-HCigar Ti75's with an Aromamizer Supreme using Ti, NiFe52, or SS316L coils. [cool] [wink]

Magus48

Junior Member
Registered:
Posts: 2
Reply with quote  #23 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayneo


YOUR CSV should be perfect for YOUR battery. Since battery life is the issue, perhaps someone should chime in on the "Cell soft cutoff" value.

In the meantime you could use the "Search" option up there. ^^^^^^

Unfortunately, the search return no results.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimScotty0


YI use the AWT 26650 exclusively with my HCigar VT75 and ran the battery analyzer with the results attached.


Thank's man! Try this schedule.
Mustafa

Junior Member
Registered:
Posts: 10
Reply with quote  #24 
Can Any 1 help me giving a battery profile for HCIGAR DNA250.... Im running 3 AWT 3000mah Red batteries
Thank U
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.